Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Puebla

So sorry I know I put these up a week after we went but things here have kept me pretty busy. So we went to Puebla, it was beautiful and a very holy place. they have lot's and lot's of churches. Anyway, besides visiting churches we also visited a museum that was once a house of a family that was against the government. They spoke up against it and sure enough one day they were attacked. The men, women and children helped fight making it that much more memorable. Overall Puebla was a good time and like usual enjoy the pictures.

One of the more famous churches. It has been in many novela's and also in a Maria Felix movie, whose title I've forgotten.

The church close up.
The inside of it.


Another church.
The inside.
Inside the tunnel of the biggest pyramid in Mexico.
Melissa and I

what is left of the pyramid.
Getting ready to climb, and although it doesn't look too high, let me tell you it is.
On the way back down.
The Church at the top of the mountain.

Kate or shall I say Rocky Balboa

The inside of the church.
Oh and the inside of another church. What makes this one so special is that all you see that looks like gold, is.
The Cathedral
Roomie love.
The Juniors and Profe.


I had a hard time deciding which popsicle I wanted. Mango or Pinapple? I chose both.
The House or shall I say museum and those are the original bullet holes.
Where the Cinco de Mayo battle took place.
El centro and the palacio of Puebla.
Kate couldn't have been more excited about the plates she bought.





No comments: