Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some Pictures from My New Home


So today was a normal school day. I just wanted to show you some pictures of the city and of my school. The school is beautiful and could easily be confused with a spa.

Enjoy!


The Street we live on, Nueva Cataluna.



Our House.




Our Amazingly spacious closets.


Our Bedroom.


Our Backyard.




Once again the backyard.





The View from our window.


My School, Universidad Internacional.



One of the Buildings.




One of the Courtyards.

Some of the many Bugambillias found on campus.


Jacki and I getting some homework done between class.




Kate and Marquesa



The rest are pictures of the city, Cuernavaca.











1 comment:

Moncada Family said...

WOW! How cool is your town & school! It really does make me crave cucumbers and steam (i.e. spa)! We are so excited for you but we miss you already!