Friday, February 29, 2008

So....

we still have two more stops from our trip and I've been trying to upload the pictures but it hasn't been working. So I will continue trying til I get to them up. Otherwise everything here is great and we can't believe that we've been here for a month. I hope everyone is doing great and here is my email so you can let me know what you think of the blog. kalei22420@hotmail.com. Hasta luego mis amigos. Oh and we are going to Puebla this weekend so I will be sure to take some pics to share with everyone.

1 comment:

Rosalee11 said...

Is! I miss you so much! Glad to see you're having a wonderful time & learning so much! I love seeing the pics of you & knowing you're still the same ol' Isabel, even though you're so far away from me! Continue to enjoy this experience! Rosalee xoxo